Wednesday, November 6, 2013

MY MODERN DAY HERO

                   
          Each person have their own known hero to admire on. It can be your favorite superheroes like superman, batman, wonder woman, iron man and  other superstitious heroes. But did we think that there is more best hero in our life?
          For me, he's the best one. He's the one that I really admire most. It's my father. Even though he can't be the perfect dad to give me all the things I want, he will still the best father. 'Cause he is the father to support me on all things, love me most, with me on everything, give advice on my daily life and talk to me in a nice way when I did mistakes.
           If I could just give the chance to be granted, I will wish he will just stay on me and never leave 'cause he's the man I really love.

No comments:

Post a Comment